Open & Fully Staffed
Nights, Weekends, & Holidays
Emergency & Urgent Care Experts
- Emergency and Urgent medical care is our focus.
- Our Staff is specially trained for emergency and critical care. Meet our team:
- Our doctors have decades of emergency experience
- Our nurses are specially trained and experienced to respond quickly in emergencies
- Our surgeon is board-certified for specialty surgeries
- Licensed veterinary technicians answer incoming calls and questions.
- Our specialized in-house diagnostics and medical equipment offer advanced options for local veterinarians.
- We’re also pet owners so we understand the special bond with your pet.
- We are a respected, AAHA accredited emergency hospital for veterinarians in Silicon Valley.
- We provide specialized emergency or diagnostic assistance when your family veterinarian is not available.
- We provide after hours critical care nursing, pain management, blood transfusions and in-house ultrasound, digital x-ray and laboratory services.
- We keep everyone informed and included in decisions about the care of the patient.
- Our staff strives to seamlessly transfer your pet’s care back to your family veterinarian.
- We provide expert Urgent, Minor Emergency and Diagnostic Care.
- We’re conveniently open nights, weekends and holidays when you’re with your pet.
- Our team can help you with Urgent Care issues such as ear infections, hot spots, digestive issues, ingestions, pain, embedded foxtails and much more.
To Dr. Thelen and the Vet Nurses: Thank you for saving my life. My mom wants to thank you for keeping all the humans calm too. You all are the best!
– Juno (I was chasing a car and it didn’t see me—oops!)
Dear Dr. Hanes and Nurses: Thank you for taking such good care of me and helping me with my diabetes problem. I was afraid and feeling pretty sick, and you calmed me and helped me get well. I am feeling much better now, and my family is giving me lots of special attention.
– Woof, woof!—Bella the Wonder Dog
I just wanted to thank everyone who helped my little dog Ginger. She had eaten some dark chocolate, so you had to induce vomiting, etc. She is now back to her usual state of excellent health thanks to you all. You guys are the best!
– Laura W.
The doctor and nurses were fabulous saving our cat who somehow opened a container of our dog’s Rimadyl medicine and ate some. They provided helpful information over the phone about the toxicity and how to handle it. When we brought our cat in they gave her excellent care. A wonderful experience in a stressful situation.
I wish this facility was open during the day because I wouldn’t hesitate to bring my cats here on a regular basis. Everyone is very helpful and nice. I will definitely be using this emergency clinic again if needed.
– Erica L.